I have no other words of introduction, so let's go.
Guidelines:
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Come up with more categories if you wish
Tag as many people as you want
1. Some songs that make you happy.
Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer,
Crazy Beautiful by Andy Grammer,
Cannons by Phil Wickham,
Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor,
Finally Free by Rend Collective,
Galaxies by Owl City,
Fine By Me by Andy Grammer (...I just love Andy Grammer, okay?!),
A.M. by One Direction,
Water Under The Bridge by Adele,
Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) by Andy Grammer (no regrets here, fam),
Don't by Ed Sheeran,
One Love by Marianas Trench,
Love Somebody by Maroon5,
Wolves by One Direction,
She's The One by To Tell,
Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers,
Scarecrow by Alex & Sierra
2. Some books that make you happy.
Stand in the Wind by Jean Little,
The Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder,
Smile by Raina Telgemeier,
Island Girl by Sandra Byrd,
Basically any book by Sarah Dessen
3. Some foods that make you happy.
Pizza,
Tacos,
Dark chocolate,
Watermelon,
Oreos,
Grilled cheese,
Macaroni and cheese,
Cheese,
Cheeseburgers,
Iced coffee,
Cake pops
4. Some words that make you happy.
Babushka,
Legitimate,
Lovely,
Grungy,
Homo sapien,
Homo sapien,
Nugget,
Lumpus (I don't think that's a real word, but my friend Seth says it all the time and it makes me extremely happy),
Zerubbabel
5. Some scents that make you happy.
Vanilla,
Freshly baked cookies/cake/brownies/etc.,
Spring air,
Coffee shops,
Factory Shoe,
Hardware stores,
Cologne (am I right, ladies?)
6. Some random things that make you happy.
Singing,
Gilmore Girls,
Making someone's day,
Inspirational and/or motivational quotes,
Making to-do lists,
Small surprises (ie. if someone brings me an iced coffee or hot chocolate),
Laughing (duhhh),
Photoshoots with friends,
Fuzzy blankets,
Fuzzy blankets,
Blossoms on trees in the spring,
Going on long walks,
Being at the beach,
Big, comfy sweaters,
Going to Manitoulin Island,
My best friend's cat (JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS! LOOK AT HIM!!)
There you have it, folks! I hope you enjoyed learning about a bunch of different things that make me happy. I definitely enjoyed doing this tag; tags are so much fun!!


2 comments
Fun post! I learned a few new songs to check out! I too like Honey I'm Good. Every time it comes on the radio, I'm like Lizzzzzy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI realized that the category that had the longest list was songs but I figured it's justified since I'm a vocal student, haha. I'm glad that you've found some new songs to check out! There's never a wrong time to listen to Honey, I'm Good!
Delete